New Zealand has one of the highest rates of food poisoning in the developed world.(1) According to the Public Health Surveillance Report there was an increase in campylobacter in 2016, the most...
How does Chomp Food Safety App work?
We've all had that sinking feeling come audit time when reviewing your FCP to realise that you aren’t audit ready. All the good work done during the year can easily come unstuck by poor or forgotten record keeping.
Current practice for recording daily tasks is paper based, but Chomp provides you with a digital FCP which improves your business efficiencies and visibility of daily food safety practices. By integrating with cloud-based services, Chomp allows you and your staff easy access to:
- Which food safety tasks need to be completed
- When each task is due
- What to do if a task is not carried out correctly
- Up to the minute access to reporting
- Daily visibility of ‘incomplete’ tasks
- Editing and comments on all tasks and questions
- Food safety training of your FCP.
Chomp gives you and your staff complete visibility of your FCP and ensures that you are in control and audit ready all the time.